Information that You Provide Us Actively
When you fill out Tenavox's registration forms and surveys or provide us with other information, you are aware of the information we are collecting simply because you are actively providing us with it.
Tenavox changes its offerings, applications and features periodically. The ability for you to submit information to us will change periodically as well. Some of the information you may decide to provide will be in connection with the following (this is not all inclusive): submitting lease information, filling out our initial survey, signing up for email alerts, contacting us for customer service or creating an account.
The information we collect from you may vary depending on whether you are a tenant or a different user. For example, to create an account we may ask only for an email address and password. In other circumstances, such as when you complete a form related to a particular service offering, we may ask you to provide other information, which may include your name, phone number, and/or postal address.
On a voluntary basis, you may also decide us to provide us more sensitive information such as a government-issued identification number, or payment information, including a bank account, credit or debit card number. You should not include sensitive data in information you provide to Tenavox except where we specifically prompt you to provide such information.
When you use Tenavox, your device is automatically providing information to us so we can respond and tailor a response to you. The type of information we collect by automated means may vary, but generally includes technical information about your computer, such as your IP address or other device identifier. The information we collect also may include usage information and statistics about your interaction with Tenavox. That information may include the URLs of our web pages that you visited, URLs of referring and exiting pages, page views, time spent on a page, number of clicks, platform type, location data, and other information about how you used Tenavox.
Automated Information can be collected in the following ways:
- Web Browser. When you visit Tenavox, your browser automatically sends us your Internet protocol ("IP") address so that the web pages you request can be sent to your computer or device. We use your IP address to determine additional information, such as whether the computer or device has ever been used to visit Tenavox before, which Tenavox features were used the most often, and how much time was spent on a page.
- Web Beacons and Log Files. We use "web beacons" (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags, tracking pixels, and clear GIFs) on our website. These web beacons allow us and third parties to collect information such as the IP address of the device, the URL of the web page, the time the page was viewed, the type of browser used, and any additional information in cookies that may have been set by the third party. The information is typically collected in log files, which generally track traffic on our websites. We use this information for a variety of purposes, including the management of our online advertising by establishing which ads brought users to our websites. The information also is used for analytical purposes and to manage technical issues that may arise. We do not attempt to identify individual users through this information.
- Location Data. If you access Tenavox using a mobile device, we will collect your physical location if you have enabled this feature. Even if you are not using a mobile device, information about your general location may be discernable from your device's IP address or the URLs we receive.
- Cookies. We also collect information using cookies to help us identify you when you visit Tenavox and we may share cookies with third-party advertisers or advertising networks to serve you relevant, targeted ads.
Information Third Parties Collect from Tenavox
Via "web beacons" (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags, tracking pixels, and clear GIFs) on our website, third parties can collect information such as the IP address of the device, the URL of the web page, the time the page was viewed, the type of browser used, and any additional information in cookies that may have been set by the third party.
If you respond to ads posted by third parties or submit information to third parties via Tenavox, such third parties receive information about you subject to their privacy policies.
If you come to Tenavox through social media sites, from other websites or with devices that enable third parties to collect information from or about you, such third parties receive information about you subject to their privacy policies.
Do Not Track Signals
We do not currently respond to 'do not track' signals and similar settings or mechanisms. When you use Tenavox, we try to provide a customized experience.
How We Use Information
We may use the information we collect:
- to provide you with personalized content and services;
- to moderate and display the tenant reviews, buildings information, lease information, and other content submitted for the benefit of our other users;
- to customize and improve the features, performance, and support of the site;
- to provide relevant advertising, including interest-based advertising from us and third parties, which may mean that we share non-personally identifiable information, such as your job title, to third-party advertisers;
- to provide recruiting services to employers;
- for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and service improvement;
- to communicate with you regarding our services;
- to analyze use of Tenavox and improve Tenavox;
- to create aggregate and statistical data that does not identify you individually and that we can commercialize;
- for other purposes that you separately authorize as you interact with Tenavox.
How We Share Information
We do not disclose your individual account or usage data to third parties, except as follows:
- With your consent;
- We share aggregated usage statistics that cannot be used to identify you individually;
- In a reorganization or sale of our company or assets, your data may be transferred, subject to the acquirer accepting the commitments made in this Statement and compliance with applicable law;
- If you apply for a particular lease space through Tenavox, we will disclose your personal information to the building representative(s) to whom you apply;
- We may invite you to include information in more generally available formats. For example, we may introduce services for building representatives and others that rely on accessing our database of user information. Subject to visibility settings that you control, subscribers to those services will be able to view information that you post;
- We may share certain information that does not identify you personally, but which is unique to your use of Tenavox, such as building address that you have entered at the time of registration or on your profile; when we share such information, we do not link the information you provide us with your name when we provide this information to others, such as advertisers, brokers or building owners.
We may set Cookies when you visit Tenavox. They may also be set by other websites or services that run content on the page you're visiting. After you register on Tenavox, we may connect information stored in Cookies with other information received from you.
What types of Cookies do we use?
We use two types of Cookies on Tenavox: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies." Session Cookies are temporary Cookies that remain on your device until you leave Tenavox. A persistent Cookie remains on your device for much longer until you manually delete it (how long the Cookie remains will depend on the duration or "lifetime" of the specific Cookie and your browser settings).
What are Cookies used for?
Cookies may transmit information about you and your use of Tenavox, such as your browser type, search preferences, lease address, data relating to advertisements that have been displayed to you or that you have clicked on, and the date and time of your use. The data stored in Cookies is anonymous and is not linked to your personally identifiable information without your permission. Cookies may link to certain unique, non-personally identifiable information such as the address that you entered at time of registration or on your profile, but this is not linked to your name or any personally identifiable information.
- To help us determine whether or not you've signed in to Tenavox and to keep you signed in during visits as you access different pages.
- To enable and support security features, prevent fraud, and protect your data from unauthorized access.
- Preferences and Features
- To enable features, help us provide you with personalized content such as showing you your recent search activity
- To deliver, evaluate and improve advertising, such as by using information about you to provide relevant advertising both on and off Tenavox
- Our future partners may use a cookie to determine whether you've already been shown an ad or how it performed, or provide us with information about how you interacted with an ad
- Analytics and Performance
Ad Choices and Managing Cookies
Tenavox works with several third parties to provide you with personalized, interest-based advertising. We may target ads to you on and off Tenavox using:
- Cookies (both on and off Tenavox);
- Location information, to the extent you have enabled location tracking on your mobile device;
- Member-provided profile information;
- Your use of Tenavox (for example, your Tenavox search history); and
- Information from third-parties (including advertising partners, publishers, and data aggregators) which we use to help deliver relevant ads to you.
We may work with third parties, to provide analytics services that may use the Cookies set on your device to measure the performance of advertising and track traffic to Tenavox generally.
You may be able to opt out of other third-party advertiser and ad network placement of Cookies or targeted advertising by visiting the following links: Network Advertising Initiative, Digital Advertising Alliance; European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (for users in the EU); The Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada (for users in Canada); or by following opt-out instructions of the advertising networks, analytics providers and other advertising third parties we work with listed here. You will continue to receive generic ads by companies not listed with these opt-out tools.
You may also be able to disable placement of some (but not all) Cookies by setting your browser to decline cookies, though this may worsen your user experience. If you delete your browser cookies, your opt-out cookie will also be deleted. Additionally, if you change computers or web browsers, you will need to opt out again. A useful resource for information about deleting and controlling cookies can be found at aboutcookies.org.
If you enable location data for the mobile version of Tenavox (including any version installed as a native application), you are expressly agreeing that we may use your location data (after de-identifying it) to serve you geo-targeted ads and offers for businesses or employers that are local to you. In such instances, we do not share your location with the advertiser or advertising network, rather, we provide the advertiser or advertising network with a means to push ads through to users located in certain areas or zip codes. You may disable location services at any time in your "settings."
If ads or other features on Tenavox are provided by third parties, those parties also may set and use their own Cookies that are subject to those third parties' privacy notices and policies. Tenavox does not have access to, or control over, these Cookies.
Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
You can manage your account settings in the “Settings” page on Tenavox. We provide you with the opportunity to 'opt-out' of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes and to unsubscribe from newsletters and marketing emails.
We may send you notifications, promotional communications, or other messages using the contact information (e.g., your e-mail address) you provided to us when you registered or when you requested information from us. You may opt-out of continuing to receive optional messages by following the instructions included in each message. Also, you can control most of the e-mails you receive from us by editing your e-mail preferences within “Settings” on the site. You release us from any responsibility for communications you do not receive.
We may send you service-related announcements when we believe it is necessary to do so. Generally, you may not opt-out of these announcements, which are not primarily promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive these announcements, you have the option to deactivate your account.
We employ physical, electronic, and managerial measures to safeguard the information we collect online. However, no company can fully eliminate security risks, so we cannot make guarantees about any part of our services. You are responsible for keeping your username and password secret. Once you have registered with us, we will never ask you for your password. Please create a unique password for Tenavox and do not use it for any other web services or applications. Do not share your password with anyone else.
If you enter credit card information on Tenavox in connection with a purchase, that information is sent directly from your browser to the third-party service provider we use to manage credit card processing and we do not store it on our servers. The service provider is not permitted to use the information you provide except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us a list of what personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties. Requests may be made only once a year and are free of charge.
The information about you that we collect through Tenavox is controlled by Tenavox Corp, Austin, Texas. This information is stored in the United States.
We receive your mobile phone number when you opt-in to receiving text message or SMS notifications regarding the Tenavox Tour Ready service. We also receive any user or screen name that you use in connection with the SMS notification service. We use this information to (a) provide you with the SMS notification service, (b) process and respond to inquiries, (c) improve the Service, (d) if necessary, contact you with important messages, (e) provide anonymous reporting for internal use only for service improvement.
Each message sent or received through the Tour Ready service is stored on our servers. Please note that the content of any text messages will never include personal identifying information or any other private information. The content of the texts from you will only be such things as “Talk” or “Stop” in connection with the texting service; our texts will be limited to status updates and progress inquiries related to our Tour ready process, or to notify you that an email has been sent to you.
SMS SecurityWe take precautions to ensure the security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that hackers or unauthorized personnel will not gain access to your personal information despite our efforts. You should note that in using the SMS notification service, your information will travel through third party infrastructures which are not under our control (such as a third party SMS delivery platform or your carrier network).
We provide you with the ability to opt out of the Tour Ready process for any reason. You can opt out by texting “STOP” to the last message received from us. Do not reply "STOP" to any Short Code texts as this will remove your ability to inquire about properties.
Per text message instruction, you may text "Talk" for any assistance in response to the text you received or for questions about options going forward. You can also contact us at +1 512-829-8158 or email us at email@example.com or simply click the orange button to the bottom right of this screen to chat with us.
13359 North Highway 183, Suite 406-677
Austin, TX 78750